Saturday 13 August 2011

How I fixed the YLOD myself!

Last week, I unfortunately suffered the Yellow Light of Death. This had been the worst thing that had happened to me, because this was a Birthday present some years back, and now that it is out of warranty, I have to pay the $200 repair fee! However, after doing some background research, working out my available options, I came across a site on the web that appeared to fix the issue I had. I had a look at the testimonials, and judging by those testimonial remarks, I thought I might as well give it a shot!   
After paying the onetime fee of $37, I was redirected to a professionally made member’s section that had:
·         Professionally Made Videos!
·         Professionally Made Guides for every PS3 model!
·         One-on-one help, via email and telephone!
I saw many benefits in joining this program:
·         It was an easy and safe way to fix my PS3
·         I fixed my PS3 in an hour and a half
·         I saved myself $200 (Sony charges $200 for repairs)
Here is the link again:
And I am glad to say my PS3 is up and running again! Give it a shot! You are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment